*Build Times: Please See our Build Times page for the most up to date estimate.
Live-In Pedalboard Flight Case
Our live in flight case was designed to be the finest possible flight case for your Elevation Series pedalboard. This isn't your run of the mill case. It's made from 3/8 Polypropylene Honeycomb panels and is laminated in Black ABS to endure the rigors of the road. These panels are up to 40% lighter than regular birch paneling. It's convenient "Live-In" design has a shallow tray for the pedalboard that does not obstruct it's various connections on the side and a deep, removable lid so your case can live in your case even while playing. Just set it down, unlatch and remove the lid, plug in your board and you're all set.
Want wheels and a handle?
Easy. Simply add the removable trolley option and we'll pre-install it. This convenient system has two wheels and a telescoping handle that clip onto two brackets we install on the exterior of the case. This is exceptionally convenient when traveling through airports, but even more important, this option doesn't add excess weight and bulk to your case. So, instead of worrying about that 50 lb airline weight limit, and having to choose between your 2 favorite fuzz pedals and wheels, now you can have both. Just remove the wheel trolley when you check your case at the baggage counter, collapse and stow in your carry on. You'll be the envy of the other guitar players on tour who are opening their case and pulling pedals off their board.
- 3/8" Polypropylene Honeycomb panels (up to 40% lighter)
- Aluminum double angle extrusion constuction
- Oversized ball corner reinforcements
- Recessed handles and 4 butterfly latches (*Pictures show 2 latches and 2 hinges. 4 butterfly latches now come standard)
- Thick convoluted foam in lid for maximum pedal compression
- Extra shallow tray
- Optional detachable wheel trolley with telescoping handle
- Empty weight is 16 pounds.
- External dimensions are 27.5 x 19.5 x 8.75 inches
- Internal dimensions are 24.5 x 16.5 x 5.25 inches foam to foam with at least 1 inch of compression available in the convoluted foam.