The Aero Series Pedalboard has been years in the works. While it is seemingly simple, each and every detail was carefully planned. From the thoughtful slot layout, to the convenience of having multiple handle placement options on larger models, to the radius of its edges, and down to how to make it as lightweight as possible and still strong. This is a board that took perfection to be so simple.
Why a slotted flat board? The height of the board and the clearance below is the perfect amount of space for cable runs as well as small power supplies, such as The Gig Rig System, and others for ultimate space saving and minimalism. You’ll be amazed how much more you can fit on this board versus a traditional flat board.
- Precision Cut from Aircraft Grade .1” Aluminum for exceptional strength and rigidity.
- Slotted design for easy cable management
- Engraved Solid American Black Walnut Badge
- Variable Handle Placement - never block another input jack again.
- Optional Matte Black or Gunmetal finish
- Comes with 3 ft Hook and Loop and Pedalboard Essentials kit
- Made In USA
Weight - 3.6 lbs
Dimensions | Frame - 24 x 16 x .75 inches | Handles 3 x 1.25 inches | Underside clearance with feet - .95 inches
*Handles are shipped uninstalled. Some Assembly required