*Currently power supplies are ordered on demand and therefore not in inventory. Since most of our pedalboards are made to order, we typically order and receive power supplies before the board is completed. However, if you are ordering just the power supply by itself, it will have a varying lead time.
Pedal Power X4 is a professional isolated power supply for up to four battery operated or high current DSP effects. Housed in an ultra-compact aluminum chassis they feel virtually weightless. The Pedal Power X4 delivers the pure and reliable power necessary for pedals to perform and sound their very best — all with zero added noise.
Pedal Power X4 can be powered from its included AC adapter or from any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output, adding 4 isolated outputs to the power supply. Pedal Power X4 conveniently operates at any mains voltage for international touring.
- Four isolated 9V outputs
- Delivers a total of 1000mA to handle high current DSP effects (500mA max per output)
- Ultra-compact design easily mounts to the smallest pedalboards
- Unique DC transformer topology, linear regulation, and multi-pole filtering eliminate any trace of noise
- Universal input voltage power adapter with detachable AC line cord
- Powers from AC adapter (included) or any 12V 400mA Pedal Power output
- 5-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.