*Pre-Order now for 25% OFF! - Begins Shipping Late September*
Our Blackout Series Flight Cases have all the strength and protection you'd expect from a Creation flight case, but with added improvements and aesthetics. We utilize top quality hardware, extrusion, and plywood, and made it with a unique hex pattern coated plywood panel for incredible strength. Then, we had all the aluminum and hardware customized in a black powder coat for a look that is sure to turn heads.
Added improvements are an included 2.5 EVA foam block riser included with every case. This allows the case to be used for multiple heights of angled board or flat pedalboards simply by using or removing the foam blocks. We also had every case pre-drilled with hardware added before the foam lining is glued in so that a trolley can be easily added to any case by us with your order, or added later on. All you need is a screw driver to remove the placeholder screws, align the brackets, and install the longer screws. Then the trolley can clip on/off with ease for easier transport.
- Powder coated black aluminum extrusion construction
- Powder coated black hardware
- 1/4" Coated hex pattern plywood construction
- Up to 40% lighter than other mass produced cases
- Oversized ball corner reinforcements
- Spring Loaded Heavy Duty Handle on top and one side
- Recessed butterfly latches
- Pre-configured threaded holes to add removable trolley
- 1/2 inch EVA foam sides and bottom
- 2-1/2 inch EVA foam blocks for multiple height options
- 2-1/4 Inch convoluted lid foam for maximum pedal compression
Size 24x12.5 - 24.5 x 13 x 5.25 inches foam to foam (lid compresses for 6.25 inches of maximum clearance
Size 24x16 - 24.5 x 16.5 x 5.25 inches foam to foam (lid compresses for 6.25 inches of maximum clearance)
Size 32x16 - 32.5 x 16.5 x 5.25 inches foam to foam (lid compresses for 6.25 inches of maximum clearance)
Size 24x12.5 - Approximately 16 lbs
Size 24x16 - Approximately 18 lbs
Size 32x16 - Approximately 21 lbs
*Pedalboards and trolley shown in photos are not included. Photos are of our prototype. Minor changes have been made to the final version including slight adjustments to hardware, added feet, and an added Creation badge.