Our Blackout Series Flight Cases have all the strength and protection you'd expect from a Creation flight case, but with added improvements and aesthetics. We utilize top quality hardware, extrusion, and plywood, and made it with a unique hex pattern coated plywood panel for incredible strength. Then, we had all the aluminum and hardware customized in a black powder coat for a look that is sure to turn heads.
Added improvements are an included 2.5 EVA foam block riser included with every case. This allows the case to be used for multiple heights of angled board or flat pedalboards simply by using or removing the foam blocks. We also had every case pre-drilled with hardware added before the foam lining is glued in so that a trolley can be easily added to any case by us with your order, or added later on. All you need is a screw driver to remove the placeholder screws, align the brackets, and install the longer screws. Then the trolley can clip on/off with ease for easier transport.
Add a trolley to your case here
- Powder coated black aluminum extrusion construction
- Powder coated black hardware
- 1/4" Coated hex pattern plywood construction
- Up to 40% lighter than other mass produced cases
- Oversized ball corner reinforcements
- Spring Loaded Heavy Duty Handle on top and one side
- Recessed butterfly latches
- Pre-configured threaded holes to add removable trolley
- 1/2 inch EVA foam sides and bottom
- 2-1/2 inch EVA foam blocks for multiple height options
- 2-1/4 Inch convoluted lid foam for maximum pedal compression
Inside 24.5 x 13 x 5.25 inches foam to foam (lid foam compresses for 6.75 inches of maximum clearance)
Foam Risers raise flat boards 2.5 inches inside case.
Outside (with rubber Feet) 27.25 x 15.325 x 9.125 inches
Weight - 16.2 lbs
*Pedalboards and trolley shown in photos are not included.
Condition - Due to the manufacturing process and materials used, minor marks in the aluminum from the tooling or imperfections in the plywood material are acceptable. It is impossible to have a flawless case.
All cases are sorted for quality. Cases with excessive marks or imperfections are separated and marked for B-Stock.