*24x16 Soft cases are currently out of stock but you can still order one and it will ship once they are back in stock.
The Pro Elevation Series
To elevate means to rise above, raise the bar, or in the case of a pedalboard, raise off the ground. (As opposed to our Flat Series pedalboard, which is, of course, flat) This is precisely what we achieved during the design process of this product; a process that we put a great deal of time and effort into for something that is seemingly simple yet is actually groundbreaking for the pedalboard world. We obsessed over every little detail and believe The Elevation Series is unlike any other pedalboard we have put forward in the past.
It all starts with our breakthrough Unibody design. This design is stronger, more enduring, and has more space underneath than past designs. The Unibody has the strength to last practically a lifetime. It is completely self supporting all on it’s own without our end panels with the incredible strength that comes from it’s unique turned down edges. This sleek and modern design is revolutionizing the pedalboard world.
On our Pro model, we go a step further and pre-install our most popular options in a sleek and affordable all-in-one solution that works for most rigs.
- Our Proprietary Unibody design for superior strength made from Aircraft Grade aluminum
- IEC Unit pre-installed
- Creation Passive Patch Box - 2 Connection pre-installed with black electrosockets outer
- Surface mount handles pre-installed
- End panels in solid hardwood
- Easily customizable with accessories
- Open design underneath for easy access to wiring or mounting of power supplies, buffers, splitters, and even pedals.
Pedalboard Essentials Kit:
- 3 ft of both 1" Hook and Loop
- 20 - 4 Inch Zip Ties
- 8 - 3/4 Inch Self Adhesive Cable Mounts
- 4 - 1 Inch Self Adhesive Cable Mounts
- Total Height: 3-7/8” heel and 2-1/8” toe
- Total Depth: 16”
- Total Width: 24” (with end panels) 23” unibody alone
- Total Weight: Approx 5.6 lbs
The photos shown here are stock photos of this model. Your order may come with varied wood grain patterns.
These boards are made to order. Please check our Build Times page for our most up to date wait times.