*Currently power supplies are ordered on demand and therefore not in inventory. Since most of our pedalboards are made to order, we typically order and receive power supplies before the board is completed. However, if you are ordering just the power supply by itself, it will have a varying lead time.
Pedal Power® MONDO is a high-current capable power supply that can power the largest and most diverse pedalboards. From digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus compatibility with all standard 9-volt battery stompboxes, MONDO is perfect for large to gigantic pedalboards. Features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power MONDO also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
- 12 isolated outputs sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
- 6 outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova, Moog and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Temperature controlled variable speed fan
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty