At this time, we are unable to take on any wiring setups with our current workload and staff. This may change in the future, but for the time being we are referring those interested to the following companies we work with that also provide professional wiring services.
Brian Omilion at The Guitar Sanctuary
Instagram @OmilionAudio Instagram
Vagabond Audio - Vince DiGioia
***Deposit Only*** This item is a non-refundable deposit for your setup to hold your place on our build calendar. Please communicate with Creation Music prior to purchase. Our full price break down for setups is below.
Do you want to get the most out of your pedalboard rig? Let us help. If you’re like most players, you have been through your fair share of effects pedals to find your signature sound. Once you do, then you face the daunting task of wiring it up on your board making sure it all fits on there, that you have access to the pedals and knobs you need to, making sure it’s reliable from gig to gig, and sometimes under a certain weight for fly dates. It can be quite the task, but that’s where we come in.
What we do? We take your collection of pedals and components and attach them to an existing or new pedalboard and wire them with fresh, custom length soldered cabling so that your rig is as efficient as possible. We offer consultation on your gear to help you get the most out of your rig.
What’s included? All the necessary cabling based on the options chosen when building your setup. Also, any Velcro or Dual Lock needed to attach your pedals and all cable tie mounts, zip ties, cable clamps, and block risers needed to complete your setup are included in the stated price.
The Process. It’s really pretty simple. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of all your components, your signal chain (we can help you with that too) and any ideas you're trying to accomplish. We'll work through and create a plan with a total cost up front. Ideally we want you to be without your gear for as little time as possible, so once we've settled on everything, we schedule working days to complete your build. You ship us everything a day or two in advance and we go to town wiring your dream rig.
Completion and return. Once we've completed everything, we shoot you a quick video and a few photos for your final approval. Once approved, we bill you for the total and the return shipping cost. Once paid, we ship out your rig.
Requirements and FAQ.
1. Do I need a case? All setups that we ship must be returned in a flight case of some sort or pay an additional charge to have the board wrapped in plastic and an obscene amount of foam that's very expensive and only good for one use. (you want a case for shipping, trust us)
2. What board can I have a setup on? All setups must be performed on a pre-approved pedalboard. They do not have to be a Creation board. There are a few brands we either won't work with because we can't ensure their quality, or have to charge extra to work on because they make our process much slower. Look, you're looking to spend a fair amount of money for this service, we have to make sure our work is going to meet your expectations.
3. How should I prep my pedals? Please remove any previously used Velcro, mounting plates, etc. We can remove it for you, but depending on what was installed before, doing so can be time consuming on our end and adds a fee to do so.
4. How should I ship my pedals? The best solution is to wrap each pedal individually and send in a box. It is best to NOT send your pedals in their original packaging unless you don't want the packaging back or are ok paying additional to ship back empty boxes. When people ask for their boxes back, it usually won't fit in the same box as their setup, and no one likes spending money to ship dead air.
5. Warranty? All the cables made for your setup are guaranteed for life. If you ever have an issue, send that cable back and we'll fix or replace it for free. We guarantee to build your rig to function as discussed in any setup consultation or we'll fix it.
We build our setups to last. We call them bullet proof. We take every stop we can from years of experience to make sure your setup ships back without coming apart because we build all our setups for life on the road. Unfortunately, there is no warranty for TSA or similar situations. We do our best to foil them.
6. Pricing. Our setup quotes are built by each component involved. We find this is more useful for those who are just trying to get a quick ballpark and saves us time from having to quote every setup inquiry. This allows us to have extremely competitive pricing because we save time up front.
*All Velcro, zip ties, anchors, dual lock, and any wood block risers are INCLUDED in the below pricing. We keep it simple with a one and done price.
Base Price - $149 - Includes up to 2 hour of consult time for the pedalboard layout and signal chain discussion.
Mono Pedal - $25 - any pedal we only connect 1 in and 1 out.
Mono Loop - $25 - any mono pedal that is also connected to a true bypass looper.
Stereo Pedal - $45 - any pedal we connect 2 ins and 2 out.
Stereo Loop - $45 - any stereo pedal that is also connected to a true bypass looper.
Midi Device - $45 - any device connected to a midi signal chain.
DC Cable - $15 - Any custom made DC Cable (stock DC cable wiring is included with setup, we only charge for making custom length cables)
Misc TS Cable - $15 - Any additional TS Cable needed to complete setup (tap tempo, etc)
Misc TRS Cable - $25 - Any additional TRS Cable needed to complete setup (expression, etc)
Pedal Prep - $8 - Any pedal that we have to remove Velcro, mounting plates, clean etc.
Specific Cable Components - All our setups are obviously made with quality components that we source and stand behind. Some customers who prefer specific brands or components for space saving needs to complete the setup are subject to those additional costs. (Square Plug, Switchcraft, Neutrik, etc)
*Setups are subject to return shipping charges which are calculated after the setup has been completed and boxed up. Creation Music, LLC assumes liability for any lost, stolen, or damaged property of the client once in our facility. Creation Music, LLC assumes no liability for lost, stolen, or damaged property of the client in transit by any shipping company. Clients are subject to additional charges as necessary to complete the work requested by the client (example, pedal additions, changes to the work requested or oversight correction). Setups are not to be cancelled once the non-refundable deposit is paid. If a setup is cancelled, the initial non-refundable deposit is considered forfeit.