Bubinga Pedal Topper
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $49.00 Sale
* Please See our Build Times page for the most up to date estimate.
If you're like most guitar players, you probably work hard to make you rig sound, feel, and even look just right. Let our Laser Engraved Wood Pedal Toppers at that extra refined touch to your pedalboard's looks. Perfect for adding a wooden aesthetic to the top of your board which you can engrave with stock or custom artwork, or even use just to add labeling to your various volume, wahs, and expression pedals. These toppers are made from 1/16" solid wood, sanded finished and buffed, laser cut and engraved and laminated with a peel and stick adhesive.
To install: Simply remove your stock grip or tread on your pedal, clean, peel the backing of the pedal topper, and apply.
- Laser cut and engraved for an exact fit and precise graphic detail
- Peel and Stick adhesive backing rated up to 250 degrees Faranheit
- 1/16" solid wood with a hand applied finish and buff.
- Your choice of standard or custom engraving
Want a Custom Graphics? Choose the custom graphic option for a small setup fee and email your desired graphics to Collin@CreationMusicCompany.com We will email you a proof for your approval. Once approved we will cut/engrave your topper.
Custom Artwork MUST meet the following criteria:
- You supply the graphics. This is NOT a design service.
- Must be original, non-trademarked or copyritten artwork - We do not accept any liability for material subject to copyright infringement - and designs are subject a case by case approval process.
- Must be Vector style graphics in a monochromatic format. The laser will burn in the artwork. Artwork with dark, filled in sections can lose detail inside this area.
- Must be 250 DPI or higher
- Preferred Vector files are PNG PDF format or other design file types able to be sized to fit without losing crisp edge. Other files like JPEG may result in less than desired quality not shown in proof.
- Larger graphics or graphics that are extra fine detailed may incur additional charges based on estimated engraving time and will be communicated upon initial proof.