The Aero Series Pedalboard has been years in the works. While it is seemingly simple, each and every detail was carefully planned. From the thoughtful slot layout, to the convenience of having multiple handle placement options on larger models, to the radius of its edges, and down to how to make it as lightweight as possible and still strong. This is a board that took perfection to be so simple.
Why a slotted flat board? The height of the board and the clearance below is the perfect amount of space for cable runs as well as small power supplies, such as The Gig Rig System, and others for ultimate space saving and minimalism. You’ll be amazed how much more you can fit on this board versus a traditional flat board.
Foot Extension Kit: With the use of the Foot Extension Kit (sold separately), you can fit even more, raising the clearance from .95" to 1.45" which is enough for items like a Strymon Ojai or Zuma R300, or even the Elevation V2 patch bay. Just mount items like that with dual lock and you're all set.
- Precision Cut from Aircraft Grade .1” Aluminum for exceptional strength and rigidity.
- Slotted design for easy cable management
- Engraved Solid American Black Walnut Badge
- Matte Black Finish
- Comes with 3 ft Hook and Loop and Pedalboard Essentials kit
Made in USA
Every Aero Series Comes With Handles, Essentials Kit, and Hook and Loop
Pedalboard Essentials Kit Includes:
- 3 ft of both 1" Hook and Loop
- 20 - 4 Inch Zip Ties
- 8 - 3/4 Inch Self Adhesive Cable Mounts
- 4 - 1 Inch Self Adhesive Cable Mounts
Weight - 1.4 lbs
Dimensions | Frame - 18 x 7 x .75 inches | Handles 3 x 1.25 inches | Underside clearance with feet - .95 inches
*Handles are shipped uninstalled. Some Assembly required